play my favourite song.
Saturday, November 08, 2008
I miss Mr thicklips lei ): Hellus Mr thicklips, I hope you're dropping by tomorrow after your project meeting! We can go eat dim sum! And next week I've a whole day planned out for us, our very special day! Don't worry I'll do a dreamcatcher for you so you won't have nightmares and I'll protect you at anytime of our date when you feel faint!

The 9pm show is really really sad ): Hais poor Bufan..

Went Vivo with the 2 silly girls and was late for Meredith's class AGAIN! Her choreo was as awesome as last week's! Really looking forward for her next 4 classes and regrets not signing up for her Girls Hip Hop! Oo, speaking of that I overslept last night and didn't go for Gin's reggae SUCKS! LUGI!!!

Anyway I can't believe it's 2 more weeks to exam! Was totally in holiday mood after finishing all my papers (ya even though my geron is really sucky!) but frigging goodness gracious me exams are like REALLY REALLY SOON!!

Stayed over with Suqi and William to pia our geron paper and it was really fun! William was saying he got to know me better after staying up the whole night together! It was then I realised how I don't really have secrets and loves going round telling everybody everything about myself! Hmm, I wonder if it's a good or bad thing...

Oo and I need to buy a gown/dress/whatever for Willie's sis's wedding! Stupid Willie pangsei-ed me and bought his suit and pants already! Freaking 250 bucks! I only want to spend 50 on mine! Hmm, or maybe I should see how I can make my revealing dress less revealing so I can wear it!

I bet Cheryl/Jingyi are judging me for my horrigible English in my blog in line with their 'Speak Good English' campaign! Ya la ya la it's all my fault that your English sucks!

Blah, shall go bathe cause' I'm like smeeellly and sticky, GROSS!

And [_] is really cute LOL!